How Does Reiki Fit Into Your Life?
Have you heard of Reiki? How does it fit into your life? Are you a Reiki practitioner, or are you a client who enjoys a Reiki treatment?
If Reiki is a regular part of your routine, I’m sure you have shaped it to fit into your own life, in your own way. That’s the great thing about Reiki, it’s adaptable and multifaceted. If Reiki is falling by the wayside in your life, and hasn’t been fitting into your busy schedule, maybe it’s time to pick it up again in a new and different way.
Reiki is a priceless tool to use in your life. You can use it anytime, anywhere, and in the past, present, and future! So, I’m offering these suggestion to stir things up in your life, just a little (or a lot), to include Reiki in your everyday or weekly schedule.
Allow me to give you some reasons to bring Reiki back, or to amp it up in your life. This includes if you are a Reiki practitioner, or a Reiki client…
- Gently allow wounds or traumas to be healed to make room for fresh and vibrant energy in your life.
- Clear your mind. Do you have decisions to make, or are you stuck in a cycle? Treat and release the tension or chaos you are feeling and allow new energy to change your pattern of thoughts and feelings.
- Give Reiki to your pets or other animals in your care. They are likely in need of new and vibrant energy in their body. Give them a feeling of vitality too.
- Relax. Everyone (including animals) need a chance to relax every day, to unplug from the world, and be still. It’s amazing what you might hear in the stillness.
- Your environment may need some cleansing. Every so often it’s a wonderful idea to “clear the air” with Reiki in the workplace and at home. It feels fresh and new.
- A physical ailment might need some Reiki, like a headache, a sore foot, or a sore shoulder – don’t forget that Reiki always helps in one way or another.
- Send Reiki to the past, present, or future. If you are a Level 2 Practitioner or Master, or the client of a Level 2 Practitioner or Master, sending energy to a person, place, thing, etc. is a wonderful way to change generational ruts, give energy to a situation you are in right now, or an event that is coming up in the future.
- Take care of yourself. Receive a treatment. Or as a Reiki Practitioner, giving yourself a self-treatment is #1 priority. Love yourself, love every part of your body, radiate love to everything around you—just because you can. ♥
- Find some ways that Reiki can fit into your life—either bring Reiki back into your life, or amp it up to something new and fresh. You’ll be glad you did. 🙂
Link: Reiki Treatments: In-Person & Distant
Link: Reiki Workshops
Link: Reiki With Your Pets/Animals